He Crashed Artanes He Crashed Artanes

I take the MCAST

AND THE MCAST IS BULLSHIT

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

YOYOYO

Haha the robot from SWKOTOR 2!
MLP credits love it

Yoshi's Tongue Yoshi's Tongue

Sonic adventure 2 battle!

Opening song great game best game ever love that game dawg!

SKmarioman responds:

Actually it was Sonic Generations, but I guess there isn't much difference.

Second Chance Second Chance

@Mitch, EpicNorriS, and Talemir

Mitch and EpicNorriS both seem to mis-comprehend the meaning of Talemir's review, and I frankly agree with him. This is a mediocre animation with a good idea. The execution is what could be better. Small things like when the blue robot is walking, and his feet kind of slide back instead of holding where they are like something real would, is important. Plus, there is too much using of the same model, and the entire animation seems 2-Dimentional. Like when the robot uses his rocket-feet, his left foot is DIRECTLY in front of his right foot, and it's just too 2-D. If Plus the FPS is bad, so you didn't really work that out.

Plus, you should never talk down to or demean your viewers, thats how you lose them.

hrechkaness responds:

I'm trying to grow out of childish responses from my teen years. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think all animations will have their fair share of spam or abusive reviews. I choose to ignore hatemail and try to focus on the ones that are constructive and concise. When I see a reviewer trying to make a just point while undermining my work and Newgrounds it is a bit frustrating. I know he was trying to make a couple key points of things I could have worked on but he strayed too far away from them for the review to be received as constructive. I addressed the comments I had a problem with and responded to them. If his true intent was suggestions for improvement then I would have never responded the way I did. I value my viewers and am thankful for anyone who has taken the time to view my work. Thank you for watching and I appreciate your input!

Land of the Blind Land of the Blind

utsavman is correct

What utsavman means is that even though the king has one eye, he is in the land of the blind, so he is also blind. He is just a blind man with one eye.

Double Feature Thing Double Feature Thing

Good

It would have been amazing if you seamlessly looped the first animation

"Frank's Masterpiece" "Frank's Masterpiece"

Kyjoye

Great animation

Kyjote no one needs your clarification saying that this isn't your creation, or your inward rudimentary opinions consulting the declaration of what is and isn't on the basis of your feeble imagination. Dick.

[KK]simpsons Extreme Rape [KK]simpsons Extreme Rape

Oney

Oney sent me to this.

Charcoal125 responds:

Oney like this?

Ew

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

White

When I played I had to make everything white, or covered in the gel the robot made me