He Crashed Artanes He Crashed Artanes

I take the MCAST

AND THE MCAST IS BULLSHIT

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

YOYOYO

Haha the robot from SWKOTOR 2!
MLP credits love it

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

SOPA is gone...

Does no one realize that people have been protesting SOPA, and because of this SOPA is gone?

Don't hate something you know nothing about... Decent game, more symbolic than anything I guess... It's good for what it is.

Coma Coma

very nice

I played it twice, and for those who dont know what its about, its about geting out of a coma, pete is in a coma, and you play in the coma, trying to find your way out. As you play the secoand time you will start to see how things are trying to help/hurt you.

-A Taste of...- V.4 -A Taste of...- V.4

Pretty good but...

I think the transition at about 3:30 is kinda awkward, I wasn't sure what was happening and it didn't really seem to fit in, it was a whole new genre in a sense and it just felt like you jammed another song in there. It just needs some work at that 4 second (or so) interval and it will be great.

(also the fadeout at the end was poorly placed)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

I'll be working on that transition when I'm putting together V.5, cause yeah, it is a little "sharp".

As for the genre switch feel, that was fully intentional.

And the fadeout is there because the song isn't done yet, the riff playing in the fadeout will be the featured riff in the next section.

Thanks for the review.

Stabbing a Cat Stabbing a Cat

Why do people like this so much?

It's a mediocre song at best. All it really is is a easy to use beat with fairly mindless riffing, with a few effects on the guitar.... which are awful. Honestly the only reason people like this song as much as they do is because Sexual Lobster made it, or at least thats the reason some of them did.

My advice is make the guitar cleaner, louder, and have a more challenging drum-line